Freitag, 17. Dezember 2010

We used to be friends the years before
I realized what I´ve been looking for.
We were soulmates, but I couldn´t see,
that somehow you were made for me.

You were funny and crazy and smart
and I liked you right from the start.
I never thought it could be more,
but then it was you, I was falling for.

Suddenly you were more than just a friend
and I strated to pretend.
I was afraid of causing you pain,
that´s why I was lieing again and again.

I began to ignore and to forget,
but I never ever could regret
the moments I have spent with you,
although now I´m feeling blue.

I know, that we´re no longer friends
and maybe it doesn´t make any sense.
But after those lies, you have to know what´s true,
I know it´s crazy, but I love you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen