Freitag, 17. Dezember 2010

I´m thinking of you the whole day long
and I don´t know why it feels so wrong.
Sometimes I pretend, that everything´s okay,
but if I see you, I don´t know what to say.
My brain is confused, but it tells me: "Speak!",
instead of talking I´m acting like a total freak.
I try to calm down and to play it cool,
nevertheless you´ll think that I´m such a fool.
When I see you I could go crazy,
everything around you looks kind of hazy.
There´s just one thing I can really see -
the perfect blue-eyed face in front of me.
That makes it so hard, to tell the whole story:
That I was lieing to you - and I´m so sorry.
You would not have believed me anyway,
that´s why I was pretending that I´m okay.
Now I tell you the reason for all those lies:
One day the scales fell from my eyes
and I realized ehat my heart always knew:
that I fell in love - and now I love you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen